Bring a splash of green into your home during any season.
Foundation Paper Piecing is a fun sewing method that allows you to create shapes that are tricky to make with traditional piecing techniques. With simple playful shapes, the Wobbly Tree Quilt Pattern is perfect for beginning and advanced foundation paper-piecers.
About Wobbly Tree Quilt Pattern:
- Wall Hanging measuring 14" x 25"
- Sew accurately with the Foundation Paper Piecing method
- Step-by-step sewing instructions
- Full-size printer-friendly patterns
- Beautiful when sewn in modern or traditional fabrics
- A Tacy Gray original pattern
Need a tutorial on how to Foundation Paper Piece? I got your back! It's all here: How to Foundation Paper Piece the Easy Way.
Then, get your must-have Foundation Paper Piecing tools.
You'll love making this playful tree over and over for every season!