5-Step Cuddly Blanket
This kid has been a trooper lately, so I stayed up late to whip up a cozy blanket for him.
For low effort and huge impact, you can whip up one of these, too. All you need is a piece of Cuddle or Minkee, plus a fun cotton print. No batting, no quilting, no binding, no piecing…just cozy cuddles!
1.5 yards of a cotton fabric
1.25 yards of a coordinating Cuddle or Minkee fabric
About 44” x 54”
- Layer the fabrics right-side together
2. Trim the edges even and pin
3. Stitch around the outside edge, leaving an opening about 12"
4. Turn the blanket right-side out through the opening. Press the edges and pin the opening closed
5. Stitch around the blanket close to the edge, closing up the opening
Add a comment